We are looking for friendly and adaptable people that are looking to showcase the wonders of Virtual Reality to the customers we serve. Candidates will be responsible for helping customers with VR and games, handling bookings, and keeping the facility running.
Candidates should have experience with customer service and bring a positive and friendly attitude. VR experience is not required. However, some computer know-how, especially ability to troubleshoot, is an asset.
You will be expected to:
- Assist customers, which includes helping them select games and setup VR, providing training on the equipment, filling up forms, and helping them have an enjoyable experience
- Check out customers through our POS system and deal with bookings
- Troubleshoot the equipment when necessary
- Assist with parties and events
- Keep the equipment and facility clean
- Help create a professional and positive environment for our customers
- Help out with social media postings
- Basic understanding of computers, games and internet
- Customer service and/or retail sales experience an asset
- Social media savvy an asset
- Must be at least 18 years old to apply
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $15 / hour to start
Monday to Friday
If interested, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are excited to hear from you!